Pizza bread is one of the easiest pizza boat recipes around! It's really made in just a snap and it is oh so good! I'm positive that this one is a topper amongst every boat crew.
Try it and you'll see!
You need about 20 minutes and it's good for 4 persons.
These are the ingredients:
Here's how you make it:
1. Start with switching on your oven. Put it on 200 degrees Celsius if you use the fan. Otherwise put it on 220 degrees Celsius.
2. Take the red onion and slice it finely. Do the same with the buffalo mozzarella. You may cut the tomatoes in halves or quarters, if you want...
3. Cut the whole baguette in 2 equal pieces and then slice those pieces horizontally, so that you have 4 halves. Put them all in a baking tray with the cut-side up.
4. Now, you spread 1 and a half tablespoon of the tomato passata on each piece of bread.
5. Divide the onion slices, the mozzarella slices, the cherry tomatoes, the artichokes and the black olives evenly over the 4 pieces of bread.
6. Season the whole lot with some black pepper!
7. Put the tray in the oven for about 10 minutes. The aim is that the bread becomes crispy and golden.
8. When that happens, take the tray out of the oven and divide the fresh pasta roughly over the 4 halves.
Believe it or not, but that's it. How easy is that!
Bon Appetit! Go to our Galley Shop!
And What's Your Favorite Boat Recipe? Click here and share it with us!
Like this Page?
Support This Site
Do you enjoy reading YachtUnlimited.com and want to help support this site?
You can, by shopping at Amazon.com!
This doesn't cost you anything, but it surely helps supporting this site!
Get the Free
'I Love Yachting'